I posted a handy guide to passing time in an airport last year. But after so much time has passed, the old list may be passe.
The internet needs a NEW list of things to do in an airport.
Without further ado:
5. Jockey for the best place to park. The ideal spot? Comfy chairs, plug-ins for your laptops and other electronic necessities, and a TV playing something better than CNN Financial. I’m parked in front of a football game, in a black lounge chair, with multiple plug-ins. I win.
4. See if you can find someone watching a movie on their laptop and find a way to get close enough for the free entertainment. Disclaimer: if you get in trouble with people for peeping – you didn’t have to take my advice.
3. Get your exercise. Power walk up and down the concourse. You may want to find deodorant for this option.
2. Bonus points for this one – get your fellow passengers to join you in doing the Gangnam Style dance. Seriously, if you post a video link here doing it, I’ll send you a pack of gum or something.
1. Write a blog post. You can give people hints on how the pass the time… (Recycled from last year, but classics never go out of style)